Warm up this Thanksgiving with a hot cup of Spiced Wine. What You Need
2 Bottles red wine
1/2 Cup of water
1/2 Cup sugar
4 Sticks cinnamon
5 Whole cloves
How to Make it
1. Pour water into pot on stove top.
2. Add sugar, cinnamon, and cloves into the water.
3. Bring this to a slow boil for 5 minutes and stir. Remove from heat (while boiling slice up oranges and lemons.)
4. Now add red wine.
5. Add in actual orange and lemon slices.
6. Warm this all on low heat for 40 minutes (do not bring to a boil). Strain out the wine and serve!