7.26.2011

Store Spotlight: The Great Put-On

 On my annual trip to the island of Martha's Vineyard, I always stop into my favorite store The Great Put-On in Edgartown. This chic boutique has been in business for over 40 years and seasonally continues to carry the best high end women's clothing, menswear, and luxury accessories on the island. They have a great selection of Be&D Pre-Fall and Fall/Winter 2011 collection and will begin carrying Roccatella next season. Its story began in 1969 when Kenneth Bilzerian opened its doors. Since then the store has become a family owned business with his wife Nicole, who is now co-owner and buyer. I love their comfortable atmosphere and one on one personal shopping experience every time I go.

Shop The Great Put on online at www.thegreatputonmv.com 
Become a fan on Facebook

The storefront

Me carrying one of their Be&D bags

No comments:

Post a Comment